Laia Maynou, Ph.D.
Fellow and Research Officer - London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), Department of Health Policy
- Member of the Executive Board of the Spanish Health Economics Association (AES), from July 2019
- Coordinator of EvaluAES (Interest Group of the Spanish Health Economics Association, AES), from 2018
- Member of Center for Research in Health and Economics (CRES), UPF, from 2015
- Member of the Spanish Health Economics Association (AES), from 2013.
- Member of UK Health Economists Study Group (HESG), from 2013.
- Member of the Research Grup in Statistics, Econometrics, and Health (GRECS), from 2011.
- Member of the CIBERESP, Group 51 at the Universitat de Girona, from 2011.