Laia Maynou, Ph.D.
Lecturer Serra Hunter, Department of Econometrics, Statistics and Applied Economics (Public Policy), Universitat de Barcelona
- 1st Vice-president of the Spanish Health Economics Association (AES), from July 2022
- Coordinator of EvaluAES (Interest Group of the Spanish Health Economics Association, AES), from 2018
- Member of Center for Research in Health and Economics (CRES), UPF, from 2015
- Member of the Spanish Health Economics Association (AES), from 2013.
- Member of the Research Group in Statistics, Econometrics, and Health (GRECS), from 2011.
- Member of the CIBERESP, Group 51 at the Universitat de Girona, from 2011.